SUBMERGED ENTRY NOZZLE (OR SHROUD) PREHEATERS (SEN / SES PREHEATERS)
Stelter & Brinck Submerged Entry Nozzle (SEN) Preheaters or Submerged Entry Shroud (SES) Preheaters are used to preheat multiple tundish nozzles before being exposed to molten metal. Our preheaters feature cast refractory nozzle holders. These units are custom designed to fit your SEN / SES geometry and temperature requirements. Our SES / SEN preheaters include high turn down, combustion blower, controls and valve train.
PREHEATER FEATURES: S&B's SEN/ SES Preheaters are designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Control panel with first out fault annunciator, PID digital temperature control, FM approved high temperature limit, flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and process blower motor starter. UL 508A priced per request.
- Remote control interface capability for use with PLC or DCS systems available.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standard) by our A.W.S. D1.1 & D1.6 certified welders.
- Single-piece construction
ADVANTAGES OF A S&B PRE-HEATER
Stelter & Brinck Submerged Entry Nozzle Preheaters / Submerged Entry Shroud Preheaters are designed to provide unmatched performance. Our Preheaters are a product of more than 55 years of manufacturing experience and feature:
- Precise temperature control
- Easy maintenance, easy access to all parts.
- All S&B equipment is test-fired and tuned in-house prior to shipment. On-site start-up and regular maintenance available.
- Uniform preheating of tundish nozzles