Combustion Service Q&A
Q: What can a customer expect during a combustion service field visit?
A: All services are performed by a highly skilled, well-trained Stelter & Brinck technician whom is backed by our in-house engineers, and arrives at your facility rested and equipped to take on your combustion needs. Typically, our technicians will perform the following while they are on-site:
- Burner tuning for efficiency
- National Fire Protection Association safety checks
- System leak test (gas leaks)
- Burner operation reliability
- Burner and pilot inspection
- An 81-point checklist is used to accurately adjust the combustion system to confirm safety and to confirm components are properly set and operational.
Q: Why should I get my facility’s combustion systems tuned?
A: Stelter & Brinck combustion services not only help keep your equipment well-maintained and up to codes and standards, but burner services may also:
- Reduce downtime
- Increase production & profitability
- Reduce fuel costs by reducing fuel waste
- Reduce emissions
- Improve safety
- Increase the equipment life of your combustion systems
Q: Do I sign up for 1 visit at a time?
A: While Stelter & Brinck does provide one time PM visits, most of S&B’s customers opt for the Scheduled Burner Maintenance Program, which is meant for reoccurring service visits. Our customers find this program to be very beneficial.
Q: What are the benefits of your Scheduled Burner Maintenance Program? Why should I sign up?
A: Combustion is what we do! This program allows you to focus on other job tasks! With this program:
- Not only do you get priority scheduling, but we will also develop a PM schedule to fit your needs and we will remind you when you are due for a PM.
- You will spend less time on combustion issues! With over 90 years of experience in the combustion industry, and technicians backed by our in-house engineering department, Stelter & Brinck’s customers are provided top-notch service.
- S&B will log system performance at each visit, which can allow them to spot equipment trends and potential problems before they start. Stelter & Brinck will also provide recommendations for how to bring non-compliant equipment up to today’s codes and standards.
Q: How do I sign up for S&B’s burner service or get more information?
A: For more information or to get a quote on Stelter & Brinck’s Scheduled Burner Maintenance Program, please call 513-367-9300 or visit: http://www.stelterbrinck.com/combustion_burner_field_services.htm