Hiring an Experienced Project Engineer
Do you have a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and experience with Inventor? Interested in designing process heat equipment and then seeing your project being built on the plant floor? Apply for to be our newest Project Engineer!
Below is a description of the position.
- Critical design calculations, P&ID layout, and electrical design logic of combustion systems
- Review of all design drawings for content accuracy of all critical information
- Specification of materials and components
- Supervise designers throughout all phases of the assigned project
- Mechanical Engineer
- 5 years experience in related field
- Experience with designing electrical control circuits
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software (Proficient in 3D/ Inventor)
- Knowledge of combustion systems, components, terminology, and practices
For more information and to apply, visit: