Now Hiring: Project Design Engineer with 3-D Inventor Experience
Stelter & Brinck is seeking to add a Project Design Engineer with 3-D Inventor Experience to our team.
Our Design Engineers enjoy the following benefits:
- Company paid training
- Competitive wage
- Health Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Overall project design responsibility- you get to see what you’ve designed, built in our shop.
- Critical design calculations, P&ID layout, and electrical design logic of combustion systems.
- Review of all design drawings for content accuracy of all critical information.
- Major Component Specification
- Work with other departments regarding assigned projects or estimates.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- 3-D Inventor experience required
- Experience with designing basic electrical control circuits is a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Knowledge of combustion systems, components, terminology, and practices a plus
To send us your resume, please visit: http://www.stelterbrinck.com/combustion_jobs.htm