INDUSTRIAL BURNER (COMBUSTION) FIELD SERVICES
To help minimize equipment and plant downtime due to unexpected failures, our Industrial Burner Services department offers Preventive Maintenance (PMs), burner tuning, burner troubleshooting, and equipment safety audits to industry. All types of combustion equipment can greatly benefit from a PM Agreement with Stelter & Brinck.
- Reduced Downtime
- Increased Production
- Reduced Fuel Costs
- Improved Safety
- Increased Equipment Life
- National Fire Protection Association, FM, and GAP (IRI) code compliance
An extensive check-list is used by our service technicians to accurately adjust your combustion systems for efficient operation, confirm that all safety items are operable, and replace any non-working items. Our customers are provided with an in-depth technical report of the industrial burner service results following our visit.
For more information about the benefits S&B's Combustion Services, click on the links below:
FIELD REBUILDS/ UPGRADES/ RETROFITTING/ REPAIRS
If you have combustion equipment that is in disrepair, outdated or that needs upgrading, we can help. We have over 90 years experience in the combustion equipment area and can field repair or rebuild your combustion equipment as needed. Backed by our engineering department, a team of experienced technicians can upgrade or rebuild your combustion equipment to today's codes and standards. Examples of repairs that you may need are:
- Air heater replacement or repair.
- Incinerator/oxidizer repair, burner replacement, heat exchanger replacement and repair.
- Conversions from oil fired burner systems to natural gas fired burner systems.
- Complete burner systems or burner controls upgrade.
- Refractory replacement and repair.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS
The Technical Services department has service technicians on staff to respond to any combustion service needs.
All of our combustion services are performed by highly skilled and experienced technicians, who:
- Are Industrial Process Combustion Specialists
- Are backed by our engineering department
- Have completed more than the required hours of OSHA training
- Have worked with many brands of burners and controls
- Will promptly provide you with an in-depth technical report
- Have service vans stocked with combustion equipment parts
We stock and sell various combustion equipment parts to keep your downtime to a minimum!