INDIRECT FIRED AIR HEATERS
S&B's indirect fired air heaters are used to dry chemically sensitive products such as foods, dairy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, ect. Our indirect air heaters are used with spray dryers, fluid bed dryers, rotary dryers, chemical dryers, flash dryers, ovens, and for many other industrial heating and drying applications. These high temperature process heaters produce clean hot air, free of the by-products of combustion, and can provide thermal efficiencies up to 90%.
Packaged with hot side blowers, air heat burners, heat exchanger and controls, S&B's indirect fired air heater offers the utmost in customer convenience with total prewired and prepiped assembly. Our indirect fired process air heating system is designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Structural steel skid mounted assembly.
- Integral control panel with annunciator, (2) FM approved high temperature limits, air pressure switches, PID digital temperature control (single and multi-loop), flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and hot side blower motor starter. UL 508A priced per request.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standard) by our A.W.S. D1.1 & D1.6 certified welders.
- Insulated and skinned combustion chamber.
- Test fired and tuned prior to shipment.
- On-site start-up and on-going air heater maintenance available.
- Control interface for PLC or DCS operation.
- Process supply blowers and duct.
- Secondary heat recovery for producing hot air or water.
- Compressed air or high pressure air heater configuration.
- Stainless Steel Construction
Stelter & Brinck oil fired or gas fired indirect air heater units are designed to provide unmatched performance in industrial applications. These indirect process air heating systems are available in medium efficiency models for low capital cost, and high efficiency units for lower operating costs.
- Single point fuel and power connection
- Thermal efficiencies to 90%.
- High energy turndown.
- High & low process air temperatures.
- Fully proportional process temperature control.
- Indirect air heaters can be provided to fire on natural gas, propane gas, mixed fuel gasses, and light, medium, and heavy fuel oils.
- Designed for easy maintenance.
- All welded heat exchanger, with heat exchanger materials chosen specifically for your application. Provides heat without contamination from combustion by-products.
HIGH EFFICIENCY / RECIRCULATING INDIRECT PROCESS AIR HEATER (IAHR)
Recirculating indirect air heaters feature hot side recirculation to provide clean, uncontaminated process air in thermal efficiencies up to 90%.
The indirect IAHR heater takes advantage of recirculated hot side air to provide very high thermal efficiency in a very compact size.
Stelter & Brinck hot side recirculating process air heater features high thermal efficiency and lower operating costs than our NR units. Our recirculating indirect model is best suited for higher flow, higher temperature, long production hours or other applications where fuel efficiency is of primary concern.
Contact Stelter & Brinck regarding the best industrial heating system for your application
- Heavy, insulated double wall construction
- Outdoor units include burner and valve train weather enclosure
- Prewired to control enclosure for interconnection to customer's DCS, or remote operator station
NON-RECIRCULATING INDIRECT FIRED AIR HEATER (IAH-NR)
Our non-recirculating indirect fired heaters are designed to heat your process stream without contamination by products of combustion.
This indirect industrial air heating system comes completely prepiped and prewired- ready for a turn-key on-site installation.
Stelter & Brinck non-recirculating indirect fired air heaters offer a low capital cost, medium efficiency solution to indirect heating applications. IAH-NR units are furnished complete with integral, seal welded, tubular heat exchanger, burner and combustion system, and controls. These process indirect air heaters can be configured for local or remote control and can be provided in horizontal or vertical orientation, and indoor or outdoor trim to fit your plant layout requirements.
Contact the S&B for assistance in selecting your indirect gas-fired air heater.
- Horizontal and Vertical Unit available
- Heavy, fully insulated double wall construction
- Hot side blower
- Integral or remote control panel