PROCESS COMBUSTION SYSTEMS/ VALVE SKIDS/ CONTROL PANELS
Our custom systems are designed to be easy to use and install and are:
- Built to modern standards of safety, performance, repeatability, and reliability. UL 508A priced per request.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standard) by our A.W.S. D1.1 & D1.6 certified welders.
- Fully packaged and ready to install.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Test-fired in our facility before shipment, making start-up trouble free.
- On-site start-up and on-going combustion system maintenance available.
PACKAGED PROCESS COMBUSTION SYSTEMS
Our complete Packaged Combustion Systems consist of a burner, valve train and control panel designed and built to meet your requirements. Stelter & Brinck’s industrial combustion systems are pre-piped, pre-wired packages, custom built for your specific layout and application, to save you time and money.
ENGINEERED SKIDDED VALVE TRAINS
Our valve skids are engineered to safely provide gas and/or oil to your combustion system. Every valve train is built to withstand tough industrial conditions and comply with your construction standards. S&B’s experienced team of engineers hand select the valve train components that will provide the best performance in the field for your process.
COMBUSTION CONTROL PANEL SYSTEMS
Stelter & Brinck’s control systems provide interface for safe use and control of your combustion system. Built to meet your construction standard and industrial needs, our panels can feature:
- Weather and Atmosphere Enclosures
- First out annunciator
- PID digital temperature control
- FM approved high temperature limit
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standard)
- Flame safety relay
- Main power disconnect
- Control transformer
- Combustion blower motor starter