DIRECT-FIRED PASTE HEATERS
Stelter & Brinck Paste Heaters are used in conjunction with Submerged Arc Furnaces. These units include high turn down, combustion blower, controls and valve train.
PASTE HEATER FEATURES: S&B's paste heaters are designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Control panel with first out fault annunciator, PID digital temperature control, FM approved high temperature limit, flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and process blower motor starter. UL 508A priced per request.
- Remote control interface capability for use with PLC or DCS systems available.
- Built to meet your requirement (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA construction standard).
- Single-piece construction
ADVANTAGES OF A S&B PASTE HEATER
Stelter & Brinck furnace paste heaters are designed to provide unmatched performance. Our heaters are a product of more than 95 years of combustion experience and feature:
- Reduction of voids in electrodes!
- Reduction in electrode breaks!
- Precise temperature control.
- Easy maintenance, easy access to all parts.
- All S&B equipment is test-fired and tuned in-house prior to shipment. On-site start-up and regular maintenance available.