TUNDISH DRYERS / DRYER-PREHEATERS / PREHEATERS
Tundish dryers feature high air recirculation rates to promote fast even drying; whereas, tundish preheaters are designed to fire on-ratio for most efficient fuel consumption while achieving high preheat temperatures. The dryer-preheaters are designed with a large burner to achieve the high temperatures required for preheating, but with rapid air recirculation at lower temperatures for fast even drying.
TUNDISH EQUIPMENT FEATURES:
Stelter & Brinck tundish dryers/ dryer-preheaters/ preheaters are completely packaged with burners and controls. These units offer the utmost in customer convenience with prewired and prepiped assembly.
Stelter & Brinck tundish dryers/dryer-preheaters/preheaters are designed to be easy to use and install, among the features offered are:
- Control panel with annunciator, PID digital temperature control, FM approved high temperature limit, flame safety relay, main power disconnect, control transformer, and process blower motor starter. UL 508A priced per request.
- Remote control interface capability for use with PLC or DCS systems available.
- Built to meet your construction standard (FM, CE, GAP, NFPA or CSA).
- On-site start-up and on-going combustion equipment maintenance available.
ADVANTAGE OF S&B'S MILL EQUIPMENT
Stelter & Brinck dryers are designed to provide unmatched performance. Our dryers are a product of more than 95 years of industrial combustion experience and feature:
- Precise temperature control for accurate ramp and soak programs.
- Multiple burner systems assure uniform results.
- Standard units fire on natural gas. Other fuel options available on request.
- Lift-off and tilt-style units available.